You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 16, 2018 7:45 am

Slice
Active

THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD LABELING

When America started listing the ingredients of all food products, ah said what ah waste of FRIGGING time and energy.  That was not important to me then, but now that I am lactose intolerant, it makes ah huge difference. You see to feed my Sweet Tooth, ah must read the ingredients in all that goes in me belly.

Thank God for the American super market..

Last edited by Slice (May 16, 2018 7:46 am)

#2 May 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Expat
Active

Re: THE IMPORTANCE OF FOOD LABELING

Slice wrote:

When America started listing the ingredients of all food products, ah said what ah waste of FRIGGING time and energy.  That was not important to me then, but now that I am lactose intolerant, it makes ah huge difference. You see to feed my Sweet Tooth, ah must read the ingredients in all that goes in me belly.

Thank God for the American super market..

American food labeling is crap compared to the detail in British products. West Indian products.... well the contents are basically unknown.

#3 May 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Slice
Active

Well England does ah nice job, with it food labeling, but ah want to eat ah burn or ah Coconut drop made by Grenadians, and there ent ah ting on the packaging.  There goes my Sweet Tooth.

#4 May 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Expat
Active

Ya pays yu moneee, and you takes your chances.... smile

Chances are local products will be more or less made the same way Mum used to make em.  Everybody hand different though.

Board footer